Thursday
3rd December 2009

4.12 am
I kept shifting and rolling in bed, i tried to sleep but i couldn't. something was weird, something was new. I had a million thoughts wandering around in my head. and i became suspicious.
i know i have gained a few Kgs in the past couple of weeks, but that's because i have a healthy appetite, that does not mean anything.
i placed my hands on my stomach, tried as best as i could to push those thoughts away, and then prepared to surrender... to my dreams.

10.31am
i woke up, got out of bed.
and as i was washing up... i thought why not!
i waited for a few mins .. aand it was a POSITIVE!!

and that was the beginning of a 9 months journey ... YES I'm pregnant.
that was on December, 5 months ago.

now I'm 6 months into my pregnancy ... a couple more and I'll have my baby with me.


This entry was posted on 1:21 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

8 comments:

    eshda3wa said...

    mabroooook babe :**

  1. ... on Saturday, May 8, 2010 at 7:49:00 AM GMT+1  
  2. Danderma said...

    that's great news honey :* you won't too lonely while studying abroad now :D

    Allah yebark lich o yetamem 3leech o yegawmich bel salama insha2 Allah :D

  3. ... on Saturday, May 8, 2010 at 11:10:00 PM GMT+1  
  4. Curly Curls said...

    eshda3wa, alla ybarek feech hun :)

    Danderma, alla ybarek feech w thanx :D ya i guess i'll have something to keep me busy 24/7 ;)

  5. ... on Sunday, May 9, 2010 at 1:22:00 AM GMT+1  
  6. Hesperus (Haya) said...

    Mabroook. :)!

  7. ... on Sunday, May 9, 2010 at 7:55:00 AM GMT+1  
  8. MyHeartHasBlurted said...

    mashalla, hope ur fetus is all healthy, safe, and sound :D
    Best of luck mommy to-be :D

  9. ... on Wednesday, May 12, 2010 at 5:50:00 PM GMT+1  
  10. тσσηα said...

    Awwww Soo cute mashallah , mabrook ;)

  11. ... on Wednesday, May 19, 2010 at 8:57:00 AM GMT+1  
  12. Anonymous said...

    mbroook w allah aygawmech bleslama;*
    w complete your story please, lama etgomen blslamah inshallah w u settle down:*

    Hr..

  13. ... on Tuesday, June 1, 2010 at 2:40:00 PM GMT+1  
  14. Gurl Interrupted said...

    Mabrouk :) and thanks for welcoming me into the blog world...I havent checked my blog in a year and i've started a new one...just a story I've been working on for fun..here's the link :)
    http://viennasstory.blogspot.com/

  15. ... on Thursday, August 12, 2010 at 1:37:00 AM GMT+1