burning eyes
throbbing headache
racing heart beats
anxiety
flight of ideas
distractibility

all are symptoms of Exams
I'll call it Pre-Exam syndrome
there's a lot more but i cant make myself write anymore
since i have an exam in 3 hours and a half

i just left my notes on my desk
i cant look at them any longer..
my head is killing me and i cant concentrate
i already swallowed Panadol
it seems the effects haven't kicked in yet

I'm really scared ..
well to be honest i don't recall the last time i got into the exam hall
and wasn't absolutely terrified.

have you ever cheated ??
3omerkom ketabtaw bershama ??
my mind always seems to freeze simply at the prospect of cheating
i tried once to snatch the answers from a friend
but i couldn't make myself do it
I'm just too scared
i simply cant take the risk of being exposed

you can call me a coward if you like !!

i have helped others to cheat from my paper though
in high school ..

anyway i guess i should go back to revising .. uuuhh
well at least writing this post helped a little with the headache

ed3ooly plz !!




This entry was posted on 6:01 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

6 comments:

    msha3erha said...

    Lol that's normal sis. everyone gets the same syndrome these days.

    I have never cheated al7amdullelah I always study hard and get what I deserve even if the exam is hard I don't like getting illegal help from others! but if others wanted to have a help from my side I don't say no :p

    Best of luck inshallah you do good in your exams :D

  1. ... on Monday, January 18, 2010 at 7:33:00 AM GMT  
  2. Crystal said...

    Best of Luck! Come back soon :)

  3. ... on Sunday, January 31, 2010 at 8:33:00 PM GMT  
  4. Anonymous said...

    What a great resource!

  5. ... on Sunday, February 7, 2010 at 8:51:00 AM GMT  
  6. Anonymous said...

    weeenich wlahna 3aleech =*

  7. ... on Wednesday, February 10, 2010 at 11:39:00 AM GMT  
  8. eshda3wa said...

    allah ywafgich inshallah !

  9. ... on Tuesday, April 6, 2010 at 11:40:00 AM GMT+1  
  10. 3aliya said...

    emwafigaa inshallah!

  11. ... on Friday, May 7, 2010 at 1:45:00 PM GMT+1