I handled the first months of morning sickness

I was ok with the weird cravings

I made it through the unbearable back aches

I got used to stealing all the pillows in the house and stuffing them under my back

I bid farewell to my small tummy and welcomed the huge soccer ball

I made peace with the damn scales .. even though i'm in tears every time i step on them

I gave up on my daily shot of Caffiene

No more heals for me .. but that was fine

the Puffy face still scares me each morning when i wake up ..
and whats more, its still there when i go to sleep at night

BUT

Thats Normal, After all i'm Pregnant
I can take all of that

What I CANT take is

Exams WHILE i'm pregnant

I cant sit on a chair to study let alone sit for 2 straight hours for the exams
and its just perfect when Baby decides to play in the middle of my exam
so in addition to all the stress i'm in trying to remember what the hell i have studied
i have to put up with distraction of the kicks and rolls
and you dont wanna see me trying to reach the table over my soccer ball belly

1 more exam Curls, 1 more and you have the whole summer !


This entry was posted on 1:45 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

9 comments:

    Diva;* said...

    FIRST OF ALL
    ALLF ALLF MABROOOOOOOOOOOOK ;**
    and it sux for exams thank god im done bas yalla u can handle it inshallah
    check my blog out when u get the time
    www.d-squared13.blogspot.com

  1. ... on Tuesday, June 1, 2010 at 5:03:00 PM GMT+1  
  2. Danderma said...

    Allah yegawmich bel salama hon :*

    If u think exams and pregnancy is hard, what will you do with your little baby next time you have finals and he is all colicy o screaming or teething?

    Sej Allah yesa3dich... 3ad mo u disappear once the baby arrives :***

  3. ... on Tuesday, June 1, 2010 at 7:04:00 PM GMT+1  
  4. Nouf said...

    Mabrooooooooooook <3

    Allah ysahel 3alech inshallah *hug*

    and Allah y3enech with ur exams :(

  5. ... on Monday, June 14, 2010 at 10:57:00 AM GMT+1  
  6. Monwa said...

    ya 7abebti walla fatra oo it3ade once u see ur baby it will be worth kilshay
    allah isahil lich amrich oo 7amlich oo wiladtich oo rabich oo yaj3ilhum min il thuriya al 9al7a

  7. ... on Monday, June 14, 2010 at 11:43:00 PM GMT+1  
  8. MyHeartHasBlurted said...

    Awww that's cute :'3
    Mabrook dear and yitrabba/titrabba f3izzich yarab <3
    hang in there! <3

  9. ... on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 at 12:00:00 PM GMT+1  
  10. TaZmaNiA said...

    how are you feeling now ? hope u r getting better dear

  11. ... on Monday, June 28, 2010 at 9:24:00 AM GMT+1  
  12. eshda3wa said...

    awwww

    ma3alaih

    itll all be worth it in the end ;**

  13. ... on Friday, July 2, 2010 at 1:32:00 PM GMT+1  
  14. His Sweetheart said...

    Congrats :)

  15. ... on Sunday, September 12, 2010 at 11:57:00 AM GMT+1  
  16. PrimaDonna said...

    I've been there, hated the weakness, bss el7mdalla I later had a beautiful baby girl! <3
    She turned 1 on the 9th. I had a c section and it only doubled the pain!! :( bs el7mdalla 3ala kel 7al.

    Hope you enjoy a fun pregnancy, and an easy birth ya rbb. :D

  17. ... on Tuesday, September 28, 2010 at 7:31:00 PM GMT+1