25th July 2010, the day i welcomed my baby to the world. it was a unique experience for sure, one that incorporated all the emotions that i have ever felt in my whole life plus some more new ones.
It was a surreal moment when i saw HIM for the first time (Yes It's a BOY). something was triggered inside of me, much like a switch. i still cant describe that feeling .. i guess its motherhood :)

I cant believe how my life changed in one night, i now have to move armed with diapers, bottles and formula. and even tho i get the constant " you're so young to have a baby " .. i'm enjoying every second of it ... coz just the sight of his tiny teeny hand stretched out to hold my blouse when i'm feeding him is worth the whole wide world. not to mention his smile that sends my heart flying through the roof.

Soo .. now you know where i have been .. Motherhood is a full time job :)


This entry was posted on 12:25 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

9 comments:

    PrimaDonna said...

    Ahhh motherhood.

    When I had my baby girl I was crying my eyes out, I felt utterly miserable.
    I was so scared that I'd be an awful mother, I wouldn't know what to do, and feel so helpless every time she cried.
    Now, that she's 13 months old I feel utterly adept with it, its just a full time job!! Its so true, I mean my single friends are complaining about sitting an office doing paper work, and I'm busy 24 hours with my baby, the only time I get some peace and quiet is when I put her for her nap. Hahaha. Just adore my little girl!!
    I'm so happy for you!! El7mdalla 3ala salamtch, o ytraba b3zch inshalla! All the best to your little one. :D Enjoy every moment.

  1. ... on Tuesday, October 19, 2010 at 7:39:00 AM GMT+1  
  2. Danderma said...

    OMG congrtulations :****

    I am so happy for you! O he is born in July 8 days after my birthday :D 7safa he is not a cancer sign like me!

    Allah yekhaleekom for each other o etshofeenah me3res insha2 Allah golee ameen!!!

  3. ... on Tuesday, October 19, 2010 at 7:49:00 AM GMT+1  
  4. Unknown said...

    Awwwww, mabroook mayaj :***

  5. ... on Tuesday, October 19, 2010 at 3:33:00 PM GMT+1  
  6. Curly Curls said...

    primadonna, exactly, i always wonder if im a good mother , i even started getting depressed in the first few weeks.. and the waterworks startes for the silliest reasons and never stopped:P im soooo busy and i try to squeez a bit of time for my studyin and its getting hard :( but i guess i'll manage

    Danderma, loool thanx alot 7abebty .. well he's not a cancer but he's a LEO taking after his mom :D

    Zaboo6a, alla ybarek feech hun ;)

  7. ... on Thursday, October 21, 2010 at 1:07:00 PM GMT+1  
  8. Nemo said...

    aww congrats o al7emdella 3al salamha :)
    whats his name :)

  9. ... on Sunday, October 24, 2010 at 11:27:00 AM GMT+1  
  10. eshda3wa said...

    yetraba eb3izich inshalah :**

  11. ... on Tuesday, December 14, 2010 at 10:26:00 PM GMT  
  12. Toomzie said...

    Awww!! mabrook ma yach :D itaraba ib 3izzich inshalla

  13. ... on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 at 11:50:00 AM GMT  
  14. Hope said...

    oh that's so cute
    congrats.. yetraba b3zech InShalla

  15. ... on Thursday, January 13, 2011 at 12:49:00 PM GMT  
  16. ♥●• İzdihër •●♥ said...

    Mabrook Mabrookkk :)

  17. ... on Tuesday, July 5, 2011 at 9:02:00 AM GMT+1