I woke up today at 7am, the sun is not even up yet, '3a9eb shela3t nafsy mn my bed w went to the bathroom .. i washed up and prayed .. then went to my stupid notes that where scattered everywhere on my desk.

i tidied up the place then started studying till 12pm that's when i felt my head is going to explode .. so i slept for an hour and when i woke up i changed and went to the uni for my much feared exam.

It was raining ouside and it was still dark even though it was only 2pm,the weather was simply gloomy.. and on normal days, on days when i dont have exams and when my brain is soo fresh with no numbers and formulas,no ions or atoms... that weather would've just been how i wanted it to .. so i could take my reflecting walks alone just roaming the paved roads and looking around at people..

But today i needed some sun to brush away all the tension, nervousness and fear that started to build up inside me.

by the time i was at my uni, i had half an hour to get inside the exam hall and prepare myself ... and GOD how i hate this moment, my stomache starts to flip and i feel that i'm not ready yet.. and to come and think of it i never for once deshait an exam w thought that i'm prepared .. Hmm :S

2 Hours later ...

El7amdella ... El7amdella
i actually think i did GOOD :D


This entry was posted on 5:40 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Raining REALLY!=O? Oh I Love Rain Missed It =/ ! Again Love Your NICKNAME " CURLS " !=P

  1. ... on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 at 3:23:00 PM GMT  
  2. Curly Curls said...

    Thanx, it took me a while to think of it :D yeah it was raining but this annoying showers that are soo light that u'd seem ridiculous holding an umbrella yet they can get u really wet if u didnt .. hmmm :S

  3. ... on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 at 4:11:00 PM GMT