Yesterday after i got out of my exam .. i stumbled into a bookshop (hehe stumbled , its like i never meant to go there) anyway .. i saw this cute page-a-day calendar and i had to buy it ..


i got home and i instantly started unwrapping :P and i went through the past days since 2009 started and read the cute Quotes , and i fell in love with my calendar <3>










P.S ,, the background are my stupid notes :P




This entry was posted on 3:49 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

    super-sonic said...

    LOL, i got one of these once.. but mine was a 'joke-a-day' calender but i read all the jokes in one day and so i left it in my closet collecting dust!

  1. ... on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 at 4:54:00 PM GMT  
  2. Curly Curls said...

    lool , i actually was tempted but just to satisfy myself i had to take a peak at my birthday and read the quote :P

  3. ... on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 at 5:21:00 PM GMT  
  4. nourahshing said...

    I just stumbled upon your blog hehe I LOVE EEYORE! where did you find this?? abee nefsa ;$

  5. ... on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 at 5:30:00 PM GMT  
  6. Lost said...

    ultimate woyness!!!!

  7. ... on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 at 5:45:00 PM GMT  
  8. Curly Curls said...

    Tigerlilly: he he i can get you one :P

    Lost: :)

  9. ... on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 at 8:01:00 PM GMT