I'm tired, sick and really miss home :(


I hate exams, I hate that as soon as they start i begin to have these unbearable, persisting headaches that wont go away until the last day of exams, i hate that i get sleep deprived ... i love my sweet hours of feeling nothing, and just being oblivious to what ever is going around me.
I hate how i cry at night mn el5ar3a mn the last exam that i haven't had the strength to study for coz I'm simply just too tired.

Anyhow, anyhoo .. in 2 hours i should be heading for my freaking last exam.. alla yester :S


This entry was posted on 7:27 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    i just "stumbled" thru your blog im starting to love you lol;p
    7araaaam:( yalla mabuga shay oo inshalla itkhalseen, by the time you read this bitkouneen mkhalsa so hope you did well;*

  1. ... on Friday, January 23, 2009 at 10:10:00 AM GMT  
  2. Curly Curls said...

    aww , thanx :) ee i'm done now w at home .. it feels great :D thanx again

  3. ... on Friday, January 23, 2009 at 2:44:00 PM GMT  
  4. Glitter said...

    THANK GOD enni khallast hal fatra mn 7ayati !!

    .
    .

    Hope u aced them all :-*

  5. ... on Friday, January 23, 2009 at 9:05:00 PM GMT  
  6. Curly Curls said...

    glitter .. he he 7adda w allah yester

  7. ... on Saturday, January 24, 2009 at 4:27:00 PM GMT