I finished my exam at about 1pm , I was already feeling sleepy and very dizzy but Curls el thakeya went and had a nice cup-a-coffee ... sooo i couldn't sleep ... w i was supposed to be resting to study for my next exam ...

After hours of useless net surfing .. it was 6pm

My dearest Calls ... ...

" 7abebtii ma tabeen tadrseen ?? "

Curls, " Embala, bas ba3d shway !! "

" Galbii bas mo bacher ur exam ??? "

me smiling " Laa2, mooo baacher on Wednesday " replied w 7addy laid back w relaxed on my bed..

Curls then chena felt something is wrong ... *thinking I'll just take a look at my time table*

20 Jan 09 ..... Tuesday .... EXAM

OMG OMG OMG ... i freaked out .. checking my phone ... OMG its 8.30pm .... I'm sooooooooo gonna fail .. of course that was accompanied with hysterical crying and panicking ...

I took my notes from their hide out w started calming myself down .. At 9pm i started studying .. It's 1am now .... I'm gonna rest for a couple of hours to get back to studying with a fresh brain :(


ed3oooly ... really Don't wanna fail ;( ..

I'll update tomorrow


This entry was posted on 1:23 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Aww I SO Luv Your Blog " Curls " Am A Curly Girl Too What Was Your Exam !=)?

  1. ... on Tuesday, January 20, 2009 at 9:33:00 AM GMT  
  2. Curly Curls said...

    anonymous : Awwww thanx .. awal person y7eb my blog w ohwa a9lan fa'6ee :D thaaaank you :) Chemistry :(

  3. ... on Tuesday, January 20, 2009 at 5:40:00 PM GMT