In my case , always a Blog-follower never a blogger ... until now !
After much thought and consideration I decided I should join this world of unravelled secrets and unknown personalities.


I first stumbled upon blogger when I was going through some work for my school project, frantically typing words on google trying to find something relevant to the actual topic I'm supposed to search for, eventually I clicked on a link ... aaaaand a BLOG, I read through the first paragraphs and it was captivating, I had no more time to waste .... so I added the link to my favourites and continued my hopeless search for pieces of useful information.


In a few weeks time I was addicted to reading blogs ... but it took me much more time to start one myself ... anyhoo anyhoww ... here I am ... publishing my first post ever :D


P.S I don't yet know what this blog is going to be about .. but i guess I'll figure that out soon enough ..


This entry was posted on 5:10 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Lost said...

    goodluck with that ;]

  1. ... on Monday, January 19, 2009 at 6:22:00 PM GMT  
  2. AKF said...

    WELCOME!

  3. ... on Monday, January 19, 2009 at 6:52:00 PM GMT  
  4. Curly Curls said...

    Lost + Um-Loai : Thaaaanks :D

  5. ... on Tuesday, January 20, 2009 at 7:41:00 AM GMT