Its still a couple of hours in here before the clock strikes twelve ..
i really hope 2010 will be better than 09.

well it has to be..

i never made new year resolutions before, and i don't intend on starting now
i have a feeling I'll have enough in my hands to keep me busy for the whole of that year.

09 wasn't really that big to me .. i actually cant think of one thing that happened and was really special .. oh wait .. there's ONE thing .. but that'll be on another post..

OK.. OK , i have a feeling inny ga3ed as7abkom weyay to the depressed mood i am in..
well i cant be blamed ..
I'm alone ..
mjabla el computer..
my notes are scattered everywhere ..
i'm studying for my damned exams ..
i'm having a piercing headache ..
w HUNGRY

Soo plz plz plz 2010 .. I'm begging you ..
be Kind to me unlike ur older sister ..
w give me reasons to feel happy, content, blessed, lucky, fortunate.
let me be thankful for you when you leave us ..
5aleny athkrech bel 5air 2010.

Oh .. I'm waiting for Google to congratulate me with the new year, i've heard that the site fills with confetti and Happy new years .. with the clock strikes midnight .. if its real I'll let you know


HAPPY NEW YEAR .. a la
Google ;)


UPDATE : It's REAL





This entry was posted on 9:57 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

    MyHeartHasBlurted said...

    Good Luck :}

  1. ... on Saturday, January 2, 2010 at 1:34:00 PM GMT  
  2. H said...

    Happy New yeaaar hunii ;**

    xoxo ,H

  3. ... on Sunday, January 3, 2010 at 6:56:00 AM GMT  
  4. Anonymous said...

    happy new year ... hope u do well in ur exams :D .. btw i love ur blog :)

  5. ... on Tuesday, January 5, 2010 at 12:34:00 AM GMT  
  6. Zoro said...

    woww does google really do this !!!
    i have to be there next year :P

  7. ... on Tuesday, January 5, 2010 at 12:44:00 AM GMT  
  8. B & D said...

    compliments of the season :)
    btw nice blog :)

  9. ... on Tuesday, January 5, 2010 at 9:47:00 AM GMT