WoW , i know i know ... 7ady nesait my blog ... bas walla it's not me .. men awal ma 6abait il kuwait w i've been sooo busy .. a list of what i've been doing lately ...

  • Awal shay akeed .. lazem aroo7 bait oboy 3ashan atnaga3 3nd omy w akel a7la mechabees .. w a5areb el rejeem ... w ashba3 mangooo :P

  • thany shay .. family gatherings .. cant complain w cant skip those or i'd be killed

  • thirdly ;) .. those social obligations elly i hate ... wa7da wledat .. wa7da tzawejat .. wa7da tawha skenat bait yeded .. 3roos esti8balat ma t5ale9 ... w my mom kil youm la7gatny adry mno yes2al 3anich ... wlazem tzoooreen madry mno .. w kilhom men ahalha .. w 3aylat omy mashallah ne9 il kuwait :S

  • ba3dain .. eyee my turn ... aby adesh gym .. coz my DAD elly ohwa oboy .. elly ib 7yata w 3omra ma tkalam 3an wazny .. gally i'm FAT :O .. soo extreme measures should be taken .. w i joined el gym w i did lose weight i think :S .. I'm not sure bas a7es 5agait shway

  • umm what else ... Eeee .. she8ety el 3azeeza .. matrooosa '3bar .. ba3d el tan'6eef el shamel lazem i stock it with junk food .. w after that comes el ta3deelat .. from changing light bulbs to checking on the A/C

  • Shopping , Shopping , Shopping .. need i say more ;)
sooo sheftaw shkither I've been busy , let alone all the other stuff i wanted to do w lail7een haven't found the time :s

P.s .. I'll get back to posting inshallah ASAP
w madry laish ilyoum 3ajbatny el alwan :P


This entry was posted on 2:02 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

6 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    hehehe love the colors too oo please post as sson as you can

  1. ... on Saturday, July 4, 2009 at 4:33:00 PM GMT+1  
  2. Anonymous said...

    Aw it's so great to hear how you've been doing.

    Mahma kan il family obligations dayman 7elwa. Unlike abroad.. ma yadroon 7ata 3an their own parents.

    I joined a gym too but I've gotten so lazy. One day I'll go and the other I won't. I have like 2 weeks left! I seriously need to get my act together...

  3. ... on Saturday, July 4, 2009 at 9:13:00 PM GMT+1  
  4. Curly Curls said...

    anony, inshaaalla :D

    elieruby, thanx hun .. w yeah 7ata ana 9rt lazy shway bas laman i found out inna i dnt have much time .. i pulled it together :P

  5. ... on Monday, July 6, 2009 at 6:20:00 PM GMT+1  
  6. Daddy's Girl said...

    Ana min sheftich ams 3alqatay gelt khalas i6la3at min il hybernation :D

  7. ... on Tuesday, July 7, 2009 at 7:51:00 AM GMT+1  
  8. Daddy's Girl said...

    Zain daminich itsaween comment moderation o now merta7a back home i need to send u something by email allright?

  9. ... on Tuesday, July 7, 2009 at 7:52:00 AM GMT+1  
  10. Curly Curls said...

    eee wa a25eeran 5ala9t hybernation :P w i dont do comment moderation !! :S bas i can give u my email ?? maybe on ur account !!

  11. ... on Tuesday, July 7, 2009 at 1:32:00 PM GMT+1