First Of all , Mbarak 3alaikom el shahar w kel 3am w entaw b5air ..

i have no idea why bas a7es this year Ramathan ibser3a yee .. i wasnt ready yet .. Hmm .. nevertheless i'm glad its here coz it rises my spirituality, and i feel so safe and protected for some reason.

I was extremely BUSY lately .. there's a lot that's going on through my life lately ..
starting from the family vacation that i recently came back from..
to preparing for my next course w mul7a8atoho ;P

i still have a lot to do ..
i should get my UK visa renewed ..
i should get a US visa ..
i have a couple of Dr appointment kashta feehom w i shouldnt really ..
i should catch up on my reading . bas il7een i have no time
coz i should condense my Quran readings
i should buy a dara3a 7ag my family's yearly gergee3an ..
and i have nothing to wear coz i never have worn a dara3a in my life , w this time i have no excuse not to ..
i should buy my Eid outfit .. which i'm seriuosly thinking of 6anishing .. coz maly 5elg alef el soug..

hmmm .. what else
Oh yes i have a couple of birthdays/gatherings to attend ..
w men zemaaaaaaan mo shayfa any of my frndz elly wedhom yethb7oony
bas shsaweee ?? :S


P.s Daddy's Girl thanx hun for asking about me .. i guess the above has answered ur Qs ;)



This entry was posted on 3:33 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    nosa said...

    emabrak 3aleena o 3aleech..


    welcome bk..

    et9er chetheh wehan fj2a malech 5lg shay aw u feel isolated! matchofen a7ad!

    hope ur well :D

  1. ... on Sunday, August 23, 2009 at 12:31:00 AM GMT+1  
  2. eshda3wa said...

    3alaina oo 3alaich inshalah

  3. ... on Wednesday, August 26, 2009 at 7:44:00 AM GMT+1  
  4. Anonymous said...

    u've beeen missed

    i misss reading ur story..u should update us soonn

    hope everything is fine

    favourite anony xx

  5. ... on Sunday, September 13, 2009 at 9:29:00 PM GMT+1