I Hate Them

I Hate trying to Explain my point of view

I Hate the feelings that starts to build up inside of me

I Hate that I cant control my feelings

I Hate that lump when it forms in my throat and i cant breath

I Hate that Tears don't obey my brain when trying to stop them

I Hate that look on your Face

I Hate the Stupid reasons that started the fight in the first place

I Hate that you don't understand how much i need you

I Hate The soar eyes and the throbbing headache , afterwards

BUT

I LOVE YOU
SO DONT FIGHT WITH ME AGAIN

and for GOD's SAKE




HOLD MY HAND !!!!









This entry was posted on 8:06 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

6 comments:

    Cuteandcuddly said...

    Hold her hand stupid !!!!!!!!!!!!

    " walking to him and giving him a piece of my mind and then pulling him back to Curly curls "

    yalla say sorry to her and kiss her on the forehead :)

    oh what a cute couple you make "sighing"

  1. ... on Thursday, May 21, 2009 at 10:56:00 PM GMT+1  
  2. Anonymous said...

    i love ur story...why don't u finish it i wanna knw how u two got married when ur 19 yeeearrrsss olllldddd!!!! pretty pleasse

  3. ... on Thursday, May 21, 2009 at 11:11:00 PM GMT+1  
  4. eshda3wa said...

    fights are part of the package :)

  5. ... on Friday, May 22, 2009 at 7:34:00 PM GMT+1  
  6. Curly Curls said...

    Cute&cuddly, LOOL THANK YOU ... (sema3t .. HOLD my HAND :P)

    Anony, i will, i promise bas after my examz .. coz i have to study :) w thanx hun

    eshda3wa, Tell me about IT *Hmmph* :P

  7. ... on Friday, May 22, 2009 at 7:43:00 PM GMT+1  
  8. Daddy's Girl said...

    hate fights... hate the nose block that comes with it too...

    but for the record... for some reason men are aggrevated by the tears... y3ni you would think they would soften up and go "awww stop crying 3awarte qalbe ur tears '3alya etc. etc."

    think again. Tears make them angrier for some reason. it's like ohoo ur crying now haaa? 3shan u make me feel guilty haa...

    men are mean!

  9. ... on Sunday, May 24, 2009 at 7:21:00 AM GMT+1  
  10. Curly Curls said...

    LooooL .. ur sooo right ..

    well .. when we first married .. kan yet2athar waayed :P w he'd really get upset ..

    bas now .. el'6aher te3awad 3ala my tears illy 5ashat'hom ib jaiby :P so il7een it dpends on the type of the cry if it was only tears .. its "Laaa2 its not fair .. you cant cry now !!!"

    bas if it was the kinda cry illy weya 9ra5 w na7eeb w cant breath ... la2 hathe yfez mn mukana w eyee :P

    loool .. they ARE mean :S

  11. ... on Sunday, May 24, 2009 at 10:53:00 AM GMT+1