i close my eyes in the hope that all of this is just a glimpse of a dream that i never will be able to remember after i slowly start opening my eyes.

i want this whole Crap to disappear coz i simply cant take another second of it , i don't want to realize that after walking miles and miles in this pitch black tunnel i still cant find the light at the end.

the forest of thoughts that started forming in my head was beginning to scare me, the branches are getting tangled and the roots are tightening on my nerves, I'm feeling numb, my body cant seem to bring itself to make a move, my lips cant utter a word and my heart is dead with all the darkness.

i can feel my brain swelling with failed ideas to get out of this misery, i can feel it getting bigger and bigger, yet there's no way out, there's not one simple way to relieve me of this huge burden I'm carrying on my shoulders.

i tried, i honestly tried walking in every direction, searching in every corner, staring at every face but none seemed interested in giving me the answers, should i always have to suffer? should i always have to witness the pages of my success flying away from me.

I walk after them , i sprint, i run ... but they're gone.. and I'm left with the ruins of my once perfectly drawn life.

i stand here now with a heart that can no longer pumps the blood through this weak body; that can no longer endure the winds of the hardships; that can no longer stand against the waves of this sea of depression.

~Depressed~ Obviously


This entry was posted on 4:44 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: